If you are looking for accommodation in the Monferrato wine district, a 10-minute drive from the spa town of Acqui Terme, you can choose the Monteverde Hotel, which welcomes you in the center of Bistagno with free WiFi and all the amenities you expect from centr 4 stars.
At the hotel you can rent a mountain bike, e-bike and Vespa Piaggio with which to explore the various nature trails present in Bistagno and enjoy the beauty of the Piedmont hills.
Choose to enjoy a good wine and taste the local produce in our restaurant and wine lounge "La Teca"
The Monteverde Hotel is located 40 km from Asti, just 8 kilometers from Canelli to 50 km from Alba, famous for truffles, and is 45 km from the fashion city of Serravalle Designer Outlet.
Located an hour's drive from the sandy beaches of the Riviera.
Only 8 Km, with the hotel, Golf club with swimming pool.
Bistagno is a country where those who want tranquility is certain to find it but also those who love Baguette life and sport, we will find many solutions to better enjoy their holiday.
LOCATION for WEDDINGLOCATION for WEDDING
We are located in the main square of the town of Bistagno, convenient to all shops, pharmacy and transport facilities,
We also offer the following services (some Free others pay)
• Flexible check-in and check-out
• Bar open all day
• Free Wi-Fi zones
• Free parking even for coaches
• Free bike deposit
• MTB and E-Bike bike rental (on reservation)
• Maps of the paths
• Packet lunch (on request)
• Visits with or without tasting to the countless wineries that surround us become UNESCO Heritage (by reservation)
• Discount voucher for spa treatments at the Acqui Terme spa (by reservation)
• Guided tastings in our wine area
• Wedding hall and organization and ceremonies
• La Teca Restaurant open all year round with a la carte menu or at a fixed price previously agreed
• Theme dinners
• Events with local wine producers
• Business lunches
• Transfer for arrivals and departures, events and local events (by reservation)
• Taxi (on reservation for a fee)
PARTNERS AND FRIENDS OF HOTEL MONTEVERDE